Sunset at my house - Post 4

Hi!

Well as the title says this is a picture outside my house, today I have not seen my family for more than 1 year, this picture makes me very nostalgic, not only because it is where my family is, but it is in the street where I grew up, where I shared many hours of games, talks, where I fell on a bicycle. 

This photo is 1 year before the world fell in pandemic, where everything was "normal", I miss Iquique, taking a bus and get to the beach and spend all day until night, I miss walking along the Cavancha beach, the summer air, where it smells like sunscreen, sea, sand.

I hope I can come back soon and share some of those pleasant days, and then get home and be welcomed by my parents and siblings, and watch some ridiculous comedy movie, the kind my mom doesn't like.




Comentarios

Entradas populares