My Favorite Piece of Technology - Post 3

Hi!

My favorite piece of technology is computer a tool that is positive or negative. So, my point of view it has been of great help for other technological advances and work time, now the computer has become portable and compact which is a great help. 

The computer in architecture is the main tool for excellence,  think that years ago the plans had to be drawn by hand. The older people in the profession have not liked this very much, but it is evident how the computer has helped in the work time.

In my case I use the computer both for work and recreational purposes, giving a balance in the use of the computer. I totally recommend the computer as a piece of technology, but, just do not abuse or totally depend on it. I also invite people to update themselves with new technologies because that is what the future is all about.

bye bye! see you later :)














Comentarios

Entradas populares